Mrs. J. Beulah Rajini took up Principal in-charge since March 2013 . Also, She is the Programme-in-charge of IGNOU.
She had attended many seminars, conferences and workshops in various colleges. She had been appointed as an Assistant Examiner in Mother Teresa Women’s University Examination and Tamil Nadu Education University Examination. She is also acting as a programme incharge of IGNOU.National/International Conference:
1. National conference on “Tomorrow’s Technology for education visions, Directions, Issues to concerns “ at Bharathidasan University , Tiruchirapalli on 17th to 18th March 2007.
2. Workshop attended on “Indepth analysis of new B.Ed syllabus” organized by P.S.N.L College of education , Sattur , on 4th October 2008.
3. Orientation Programme for Teacher Educators , organized by St.Justins College of Education ,Madurai on 11th to 12th Jan 2008.
4. Faculty Development program on “Fortification of communication Proficiency” by N.S.College of Arts and Science April 6th to 6th May 2009.
5. Participated in “Environment Consciousness Workshop “ at C.S.I College of Education Madurai on 13th March 2009.
6. Presented a paper on “Teacher Educators as value Builders” in the First National conference of Teacher Educators at Pon Jesly College of Education Nagercoil on April 18 , 2009.
7. Participated in the State level Workshop on “Emotional Intelligence” at St.Charles College of Education , Madurai on 18th December 2010.
8. Participated in the two day faculty Development Programme on “ Crafting Mentors Towards Excellence” at Nadar Saraswathi College of Engineering and Technology , Theni on 2nd & 3rd April 2011.
9. Participated in the 3 Day International Workshop On “Research in Education : An Operation” conducted in association with SEE at Vickram Teaching Training College , Madurai, on 4 – 6th January 2012.
10. Participated in the One day State level Seminar on “Integration Of Technology in Teacher Education” at Sourashtra College of Education ,Theni on April 2012.
11. Presented a paper entitled “Teaching Learning – Based Problrms and Techniques” in the two day National Seminar at Centre for Educational Research ,Madurai Kamaraj University , Madurai on 8th and 9th February 2013.
12. Presented a paper entitled “Emerging Vistas of Higher Education in the LPG (Liberalisation ,Privatisation and Globalisation ) ERA” held at Thiyagarajar College of preceptors ,Madurai on 15th and 16th March 2013.
13. Participated in the “Teaching English Language and Literature” in the international Conference on 6th and 7th August 2013 at Nadar Saraswathi College of Arts and Science , Theni.
14. Participated in the National Conference on “Higher Education in India : Oppurtunities and Challenges” by the UGC – Academic Staff College and presented a paper on “ICT and Innovations in Higher Education”, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai on 15th and 16th November 2013.
15. Participated in the “Special Training Programme For The Academic Counsellors” Organised by ignou , New Delhi through teleconference mode on 19th October 2013 at IGNOU study centre –H.K Rowther Howdia College,Theni.
16. Participated in the “ State Level Workshop On Educational Psychological Experiments For Teachers Educators” at Jamal Mohamed College of Teacher Education, Tiruchirapalli on 7th December 2013.
17. Participated Presented a paper in the National Seminar on “Enhancing the Teaching Skills” at St.Aloysius College of Education , Royappanpatti , Theni on 24th and 25th January 2014.
18. Participated in the “Orientation programme on Evaluation Strategies for B.Ed Practical Examination 2014 conducted by Tamilnadu Teachers Education University Chennai on 15th February 2014 .
19. Presented a paper entitled “Decision making” in the National Conference on Cognitive Science Initiative In Education [COSINE ‘ 14] conducted by Manomaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli on 13th & 14th March 2014.
20. Presented a paper entitled “Blended Learning” in the 3 days International Conference on “Building Innovations for Creative Society and Generating Employability – Beyond Digital Age”conducted by TamilNadu Teachers Eduation University, Chennai on 19th, 20th and 21st May 2014.
21.Paper Presented on “Effective Education through ICT” in the National Level Conference on “Education For Human Resource Development and Management (EHRDM14)” at Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal.
22.Paper Presented on “New Technologies in Teaching Learnin” in the National Level seminar on “Pedagogical Initiatives & Innovations in Teacher education” held on March 2015 at S.Vellaichamy Nadar College of education, Nagamalai, Madurai.
23.Paper Presented on “Modification of Teaching Technology” in the state level seminar on “Inspiring Teacher- Future Challenges and Personality Development” held on April -2015 at St.Aloysius College of Education , Royappanpatti.
24.Paper Presented on “Role of Educational Institutions in Generating Knowledgeable Society” in the International Conference on “Knowledge Exchange Path Collaboration among Universities , Industries, Educational Institutions and society: Bridging the Outcome – Impact Gap” held on April 2015, at Tamilnadu Teachers Education University, Chennai.
25.Workshop attended on “Teaching Learning Perspectives from Cognitive Science & ICT”held on August 2015 at Nadar Saraswathi College of Education, Theni.